Mogema in 't Harde, founded as a family business in 1956, has been part of the Aalberts Industries NV since 2001. Mogema is a high-tech supplier and main supplier expert in welding, machining and vacuum technology. We are also specialists in high-grade engineering and assembly. Mogema produces complex mechatronic modules, mechanical assemblies, vacuum systems and precise machine frames for the semiconductor, optical and energy industries, among other things.
The Product Manager is responsible for the success of our products / core technologies! You are the person who deals with product, technology and process improvement. In addition, you ensure proper implementation of products and technologies within our production environment in association with the project managers. In short: a real spider-in-the-web role with an external and internal focus.
- You are a critical sales team member and the right hand of the sales managers in the field of customer technical support;
- You have product and technology capabilities and deep engineering expertise in respective fields;
- You analyze technical information with the aim to offer the best possible solutions to customers;
- You translate customer high level problems (HVP) to product specs;
- You coordinate RFP’s, RFI’s, RFQ’s together with the sales manager;
- You document findings and recommendations in customer reports and write use-cases and product requirements.
- You follow and monitor competition and their pricing;
- You are a pioneer who is always looking for new ways and applications to optimize the product;
- You spot technology trends and new solutions;
- You think in solutions and are therefore you are always trying to find the right solution for the customer.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Product Manager with a strong dose of perseverance and the necessary technical knowledge. You feel at ease in a “spider-in-the-web” role of Product Manager. You are independent, you take initiatives and have good communicative skills. You bring the right business acumen, relationship building skills and thorough understanding of our customer base and their requirements. Your emphasis is on making and keeping our products and technologies successful (naturally in combination with sales).
In addition, you have:
- HBO working and thinking level, where a completed HTS or WTB education is a major advantage;
- A solid, technical background;
- Willing to travel 20/30%;
- Knowledge of production techniques (welding, machining, assembling);
- A clear communication style;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- A hands-on mentality supplemented with a large dose of perseverance;
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing. German is a plus.
What do we have to offer?
In addition to a job with an international character, Mogema BV will give you the opportunity to develop yourself. In addition, we offer you:
- A good, market-based salary;
- Good secondary conditions;
- Training opportunities and plenty of opportunities to develop yourself!